Fera Science Ltd.Contact this supplier
Our vision is to be a leading supplier of scientific solutions, evidence and advice across the agri-food supply chain.
Our role is about understanding problems and enabling sustainable solutions through innovative thinking and the gathering and analysis of robust scientific evidence. This gives us the right platform to be able to support our customers in both the strategic and day-to-day decisions they face.
By listening to what our customers tell us, it is clear that our ability to understand a problem and find solutions is what differentiates Fera. In some cases this involves working as multidisciplinary teams within Fera, and in others we are tapping into the extensive worldwide network of partnerships we have created with other research organisations and academia.
Fera at a glance
- We have a scientific heritage of over 100 years
- We have over 7,500 government and commercial customers
- We run over 600 research projects per year
- We provide services to customers in over 100 countries
- We analyse over 100,000 samples a year
- We have over 100 procedures accredited to ISO 17025
- We work with more than 1,000 collaboration partners
- We employ over 350 scientists and technical specialists including over 70 with PhDs
- We are the National Reference Laboratory in 9 different areas
- In a typical year our work leads to the publication of listed in the Science Citation Index